Friday, August 16, 2013

better than I deserve









Over here at the Richards' house we've been a little bit obsessed with Dave Ramsey lately. You know, the money guy on the radio with the thick Tennessee accent? When callers ask him how he's doing he ALWAYS answers with "better than I deserve." And over here we are doing better than we deserve. Hence the blog title. Moving on....

I've just been so HAPPY lately, and it has a lot to do with this:



I'm not going to say I don't like to get personal on my blog cause CLEARLY, I DO....


and I just wrote a huge long paragraph, basically about the last year of our lives, changing jobs twice, debt, money, stress, being apart, more stress, and happiness, and decided I don't want to be THAT personal on ye olde blog. sorry, you don't get the life story. but I'll leave you with this: we are on a great course. things are just going really good. we are little by little making our way to being debt free, I'm fulfilling my dream of getting a degree, we are planting GRASS next month, I'm working on a new blog, and I just scored a ton of sweet stuff at an estate sale. yup, life. is. good.

No comments:

Post a Comment