Wednesday, April 23, 2014

A Whole Lotta Words

As you can see, ye olde blog is getting a little facelift. Changes are still a'comin cause I'm not fully convinced I love the look yet, but stay tuned.

So I started a new book yesterday. GASP. It is not on my 2014 booklist. That thing was one of the stupidiest ideas I've ever had. Seriously. And I am okay with saying that. How can you pick books to read a year in advance? Who knows what mood you'll be in 6 months from now. So I picked Serena by Ron Rash, which is a movie now starring Jennifer Lawrence, of course. Cause who else could play the badass wife of a timber tycoon in the 19-whatevers. (I am only a chapter in and that's what I've gotten out of it so far.) Someone has already been stabbed and there is an illegitimate child involved, so should be a good read!

I am full on nesting already and I just hit 16 weeks. HOLY CRAP do I want to just get rid of all the junk in my house. It's refreshing but also frustrating because I am addicted to my crap and don't want to throw it all away.

Ruby has been really getting into the whole "terrible two" cliche lately. Plenty of screaming, hitting, telling me no no no all day long. She is also addicted to her binky and blanket, probably because when we went to Vegas (I'll share some pics soon) she had it A LOT. She also didn't sleep much in Vegas, so she has been a little nutty the passed few days. And my goodness she has a lot of big milestones to cover over the next few months, including but not limited to; ditching the bink (she can keep the blanket 'til she's 20, I don't care as long as she doesn't suck on it), sleeping in a bed, and potty training. I also plan on tackling them in that order. Not sure when any of this will be happening but like I said, I'm nesting so that means the bed thing is gunna happen soon.

As I was fixing up some things on the blog, I realized there are way too many pictures and not enough words on here. So I changed things up and did a whole schwack of words and no pictures on this post. You are welcome.

Now I am going to go eat some peeps and have a bath. Naptime is a wonderful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment