Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Indy Dog


We got a new puppy.
Blake brought her home a few Saturdays ago. He held his hands behind his back and told me to pick a hand. Left, I said. He pulled out a pita from Pita Pit. SWEET. Okay, right. He pulled out what I thought was a roadkill rat he had found and brought home as some cruel joke. I screamed and jumped and then realized it was a DOG. I cried. 



She had a bad habit of whining in the night, and waking us up REAL early. Well, at least earlier than I wanted to get up. Which is like, at least 8. It kinda made me want to put her in the back of the car and let her whine it out there. Either that or give her back. But she is over it now and sleeping like a normal dog, instead of a newborn baby who wants to be fed every three hours. Which is good.


As you can see, Ruby loves her. Of course, since these photos, Indy has learned to hold her own and now nips and growls and fights back. And will chew on whatever is laying on the floor. The neighborhood kids might be terrified of her but we're working on it, okay?



BFF's for life.

1 comment:

  1. I honestly kept going back to your instagram account for a week to see the picture of Ruby and her little doggy. Please continue to post pictures of these two as they grow up together :) I can't get over how adorable they both are.

    ReplyDelete